SoftRescue Pro Edition

How To Remove Viruses, Malware, Spyware.

VIRUS, MALWARE, SPYWARE 
How To Remove Them and How to Protect Yourself From Them.


I will be using the word "threats" from now on as a general terms to include viruses, malware, spyware, Trojans, exploits, worms, root kits.

In my future posts I am going to show you how to remove most threats to your computer and then prevent future malware/virus from infecting your computer using a few safe and effective free programs. These are the very same free tools I would use myself if I took the Free solutions route for my PC and online safety.

This system uses 4-5 free software programs and together they provided better protection than Norton's and Macaffee's. I tested thoroughly  this system against both these major brand software and they failed.  This statement should send a red flag to you about those software brands.

I say "most" Threats" because, the sad truth is,  there is not "one"  free software program out there today that's 100% effective.  But by using 4-5 free software programs together you can get more than adequate protection and prevention for your PC. All the free programs on my web site  are the best of the best free programs to use today and are threat free and safe to use.

All programs on my site I strongly recommend for anyone to use and for good reason.

The programs you'll need to download are all free editions. The links for these downloads are from the original sources or authority, meaning the link or Web Site URL will take you to the Web Site of the people who actually developed the software or program or the links they send you to to download their programs. Never, I repeat never, download any software from anywhere other than the original source of the software or program. There are a few exceptions. For instance, CNET.com and softpedia.com are "trusted" and "threat free" software downloads sites.

One vital note I need to tell you and I tend to repeat this a lot because it is that important. You heard all the versions of the saying "A stainless steel chain is only as strong as it's weakest link". Well this holds true to your computer security to. While what I am teaching you now is a very effective and powerful malware and threat protection system. If you don't keep all your computer software updated consistently and most importantly your operating system (Windows xp, Vista, etc) you will have a very weak link in your prevention of malware,threats and attacks. So keep Updating your software and operating system a high priority.


I f you want to purchase the best anti-virus/anti-malware  software sold today and give your PC 100% protection. There is only a scared few software choices I can recommend.

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011


Go to the posts below to install the best of the best free software programs.


How To Install MALWAREBYTES


Links To My Other Computer Help Webpages.

How to Speed Up My Computer
How to Optimize Your Computer
Useful 100% Free Software